The Water-Energy Nexus Conference will focus on the latest strategies, pilots, technology advances and business models for optimizing efficiencies and cost savings in interdependent energy-water systems. the deployment of storage systems. A series of in-depth presentations and interactive panel discussions
will examine the most relevant case studies, best practices, and lessons learned to date -- with an eye toward directions forward.
The session schedule and faculty of speakers for the conference is currently in development. Industry professionals who are interested in delivering a presentation
or organizing a panel discussion session are encouraged to submit a proposal to email@example.com.
To review a list of topics to be addressed at the event, please click here.
Guidelines for Submitting a Proposal
Seminar sessions are 75 minutes in length and typically feature three speakers, each presenting for approximately 20 minutes.
Individuals who wish to deliver a presentation or organize a panel session with multiple speakers should submit the following:
1. Speaker name, title, company, and contact information
2. Presentation title (or title of panel session)
3. Abstract of presentation or panel session (150 - 200 words)
4. Speaker biography and photo
5. Bullet list of 4-5 Key Learning Points from the presentation or panel session
- We ask that proposals be non-commercial in nature. Submissions will be carefully reviewed by the Program Advisory Group to ensure depth of information and relevance to the program.
- Sponsorship of the conference is not a requirement for participating as a speaker. However, there are a limited number of sponsorship options that do involve a speaking engagement. For
more information, please contact us.
- Accepted speakers will receive a complimentary pass to attend both days of the event.
- Presentations that emphasize case studies, best practices, and real-world results are encouraged.
For further information, please contact:
Water-Energy Nexus Conference 2017